jueves, 21 de enero de 2016

Maria + Blondie + Letra + Video

She moves like she don't care 
Smooth as  silk cool as air 
Oh it  makes  you wanna cry 
She doesn't  know your name 
And your heart beats like a subway train 
Oh it  makes you  wanna die

Oh don't you wanna  take her 
Oh don't you wanna make her all your own

Maria 
You've got to see her 
Go inside and out of your mind 
Regina 
Ave Maria 
A million  and one 
Candlelights

I've seen this thing before 
In my  best friend 
And the  boy next door 
Fool  for love 
Fool  on fire.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

NAVEGANTE

Feed

Buscar

Translate

Favoritos

  • Ben-Hur
  • An Officer and a Gentleman
  • Casa Blanca
  • The Red Baron
  • Lost Command
  • Cold Mountain
  • Avatar
  • James Bond 007
  • Alliens I--II-III-IV
  • Terminator I--II-III-IV
  • The Dogs of the War
  • Bands of Brothers
  • Black Hawk Down
  • The Blue Max
  • Grease I-II
  • Gattaca
  • Memphis Belle
  • Apocalipsis Now
  • The Green Beret
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Full Metal Jacket
  • Batman I-II-III-IV
  • Platoon
  • Rambo I-II-III
  • Saturday Night Fever
  • Star War I-II-III-IV-V-VI