domingo, 31 de julio de 2016

Orinoco Flow + Enya + Letra

Let me sail,  let me sail, 
let  the orinoco  flow, 
Let me reach,  let me beach 
On  the shores of Tripoli. 
Let me sail,  let me sail, 
Let me crash  upon  your shore, 
Let me  reach,  let me  beach 
Far beyond  the Yellow Sea. 


From Bissau to Palau  - in the shade of Avalon, 
From Fiji to  Tiree  and  the Isles of Ebony, 
From Peru  to  Cebu  hear the power of Babylon, 
From Bali  to Cali - far beneath  the Coral Sea. 


From the  North  to the South, 
Ebudae into  Khartoum, 
From  the deep  sea of Clouds 
To the island  of the moon, 
Carry  me  on the waves 
To  the lands  I've never been, 
Carry me  on the waves 
To  the lands  I've never seen. 


We can sail,  we can sail... 
We can steer,  we can near 
With Rob Dickins  at the wheel, 
We can sigh,  say  goodbye 
Ross  and  his dependencies 
We can sail, we can sail... Orinoco Flow (Sail Away)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

NAVEGANTE

Feed

Buscar

Translate

Favoritos

  • Ben-Hur
  • An Officer and a Gentleman
  • Casa Blanca
  • The Red Baron
  • Lost Command
  • Cold Mountain
  • Avatar
  • James Bond 007
  • Alliens I--II-III-IV
  • Terminator I--II-III-IV
  • The Dogs of the War
  • Bands of Brothers
  • Black Hawk Down
  • The Blue Max
  • Grease I-II
  • Gattaca
  • Memphis Belle
  • Apocalipsis Now
  • The Green Beret
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Full Metal Jacket
  • Batman I-II-III-IV
  • Platoon
  • Rambo I-II-III
  • Saturday Night Fever
  • Star War I-II-III-IV-V-VI